I have received a few emails and IMs about how people have wanted to comment on my blog but have been unable to. They have wanted to contact me and don't know how. I'm new to this, and I know that I one has been able to comment, but regardless, I've come to a solution. To solve this mystery, I've created an email address specifically for this blog. If you want to comment on anything, want me to try about anything, or just want to say hi =), you can email me at:
germanbulldog20@hotmail.deI've included some random pics just cause I can and they are fun =)
Ciao!
One of the 30 different jumping pictures that we took one day.
Little Melina, oh my little shadow =)
Aliki and me on a random night..in the kitchen..most likely making something to eat..
while of course finding the time to sing with our high-tech mikes!

Melina and me

Us girls on my bed..I believe we were watching some show on my lappy and Gabi
came in and of course that called for a photo-op =)
No comments:
Post a Comment