Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to me =)

Wednesday was my birthday, so my teammate, Toni, and my host sister, Aliki, helped me to make a cake, my favorite cake ever…FUNFETTI!!! It was the last box I had of it and I am sad to say I have no more, but all that is forgotten because I got to have some on my birthday!! So, we woke up Wednesday morning and had breakfast and baked the cake and of course ate, probably most of it ;-) hehe.

Wednesday was also the first day back to training from out little holiday. I had talked to one of my coaches, Oli, and he mentioned a club where every Wednesday night a band, Me and the Heat, plays. I love music, and live music is always fun, so I put it out there to my team that anyone who wanted to come out was more than welcome to. Most of the team came out and it was a lot of fun. We left after training and made our way to the club. The band was great and I think the girls that went had fun. I know my coaches had fun, cause I could see them dancing and singing away to some of the songs they knew. I know I enjoyed myself a lot. It was a really nice and chill way to celebrate my birthday.
isn't it just sooo beautiful!! and smiles of course =)
and the creators =)


me and the heat..they were fun =)

Lisa, Hellen, me, and Katja out at Session



Angie trying to hide, Freidi, Katja, Toni, and Hellen posted at Session


1 comment:

  1. so u got everyone over there throwing up the peace sign, or is that a universal picture pose?? LOL

    ReplyDelete